Let's get started
Get ready to change your life
I am so glad you are here!
Our focus in June will be SELF CARE. Below are a few ideas on how to show yourself some extra love.
Why Self Care?
The thing about self-care is that it is a practice that requires you to choose to do it. It will not happen unless you intentionally make space for it. But the result is worth the effort. With a bit of self-care, you can experience more joy, rest, and soul-health.
Take a warm bath
…adding Epsom salt to the water and some lavender essential oil. Set the mood around the tub with candles and calming mellow music.
- Epsom salt contains magnesium helping the body get rid of toxins responsible for exacerbating inflammation while also reducing swelling, stiffness, and pain.
- The lavender essential oil has calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
- Spotify has a great selection of music to calm your senses.
Aim for 8 hours of sleep per night. Train your body to go to bed and get up at the same time every day, even on the weekends and days off.
- Be sure to sleep in a room that is cool and dark to stimulate your melatonin production.
- Melatonin is a potent antioxidant necessary to recharge and power your immune system.
- Every system in the body and every operation of the mind is wonderfully enhanced by sleep. Sleep allows for the natural process of detoxification in the body.
Move your body every day! Spend at least 30 minutes each day moving your body. Take a walk, go for a run, enjoy the peace of a yoga flow, engage in an energizing HIIT class.
- Not only does exercise make the existing brain structures healthier, but it can also increase the size of your brain.
- Moving increases oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body, including in the brain, helping to prevent memory loss.
- Improves sleep, reduces anxiety and depression and boosts mood.
28 DAYNutritional Reboot
- Weekly Nutritional Goals
- Daily Accountability Worksheets
- Daily Accountability Worksheets
- Weekly Guides
- Printable Handouts
- Guided Sleep Strategies & Journals
- Much More...
28 DAYSelf Care Series
- Video Self Care tips for each week
- Weekly Video Yoga flow
- 12 workout videos with Booti by Camuti
- Weekly challenges
- Printable Journals
- Weekly intentions
- Private FB group
I’m also offering one on one nutritional coaching that includes a customized strategy for eating more nutrient-dense foods.
3 Month – 1 on 1Coaching & Accountability
- Pre coaching journal questionnaire
- Top 3-5 health concern discovery
- Full health & lifestyle assessment
- Individualized nutrition plan
- Bi-weekly Zoom calls
- Guided sleep strategies & journal
6 Month – 1 on 1Coaching & Accountability
- Everything in the 3 month +
- Insight into foods that cause inflammation
- Weekly Zoom calls
- Food & Mood Journal
- Easy & delicious recipes
- Daily support
9 Month – 1 on 1Coaching & Accountability
- Everything in the 6 month +
- Guide to non-toxic household products
- Guide to non-toxic beauty care
- Learn about toxic chemical hormone disrupters
- 3x/week at home personal video workouts
- Unlimited support
Vicki is willing to adjust any exercise to fit my needs or ailments. She continually challenged me and my body, which included diet and exercise. If she could not answer a question, she did not hesitate to seek assistance elsewhere. I credit her with putting me on the road to the healthy lifestyle I live now. We had a good working relationship and friendship. – Doreen Genmark